Tuesday, December 16, 2014

CHRISTMAS MEANS LOVE

Over the years, I have amassed a few Christmas titles, and each December I get them out of the box for the season that celebrates the birth of Bethlehem's favorite (and God's only begotten) Son.

This year, I thought I'd share some of them with you.



A classic example of a one-hit wonder, Joan Osborne ruled the airwaves in 1995 with the hit "One Of Us." 

Although she has since released seven studio follow-ups, two live albums and a compilation, Osborne was never able to match her initial success.

In 2005, Joan also released a Christmas record. Which should not surprise you, since you've been reading this post up to here-why would I have droned on this long if there was no holiday album in there somewhere?

CHILDREN GO WHERE I SEND THEE



WHAT DO BAD GIRLS GET?


ANGELS WE HAVE HEARD ON HIGH


No comments:

Post a Comment

HOBBY OR ADDICTION?

HOBBY OR ADDICTION?