Wednesday, December 17, 2014

ROCK 'N' ROLL CHRISTMAS

Over the years, I have amassed a plethora of Christmas titles, and each December I get them out of the box for the season that celebrates the birth of Bethlehem's favorite (and God's only begotten) Son.

This year, I thought I'd share some of them with you.


Dion Francis DiMucci is best known for his 1961 singles "Runaround Sue" and "The Wanderer," although his career has spanned parts of seven decades.

His Rock 'N' Roll Christmas album was released in 1993, and while the record did not spawn any singles that challenged the legacy of those early 60's classics, DiMucci done good.

ROCKIN' AROUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE



I SAW MOMMY KISSING SANTA CLAUS



RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER 


No comments:

Post a Comment

HOBBY OR ADDICTION?

HOBBY OR ADDICTION?