Saturday, December 13, 2014

CHRISTMAS ROCKS!

Over the years, I have amassed a plethora of Christmas titles, and each December I get them out of the box for the season that celebrates the birth of Bethlehem's favorite (and God's only begotten) Son.

This year, I thought I'd share some of them with you.




Former Stray Cats frontman Brian Setzer has issued a handful of holiday albums, and this one is a compilation from those releases with a couple of new tracks to sell it to idiots like me who have to have every song.

First off, Setzer's take on a tender holiday chestnut...

YOU'RE A MEAN ONE MR. GRINCH



DIG THAT CRAZY SANTA CLAUS



2 comments:

  1. BSO has the perfect style for doing the Grinch song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Later this month I have a post with Gary Hoey's version-those two almost were my BOTB post for the 15th...

      Delete

HOBBY OR ADDICTION?

HOBBY OR ADDICTION?