Sunday, January 4, 2015

A LOVEMONGER'S CHRISTMAS

Continuing my trip through my Christmas CD collection, right up to the Catholic celebration of the Epiphany on January 6.



Every red-blooded male who was in high school in 1977 drooled over the covers of the first couple of albums from the Wilson sisters (aka Heart).

Back then they rocked! While I liked their 80's output just fine, it was a little different when they were doing Diane Warren songs than when they were singing tunes like "Magic Man" and "Barracuda."

Well their Christmas album is a lot closer to the radio-friendly 80's sound than the heavy hitting "Barracuda," but it is still a nice listen.

This is another title than has been reissued a few times, so be careful not to buy it twice (although the initial issue was quite elusive-I'd had it removed from my collection along with a bunch of other titles when someone was watching my house once while out of town.

So this one I did buy twice, but intentionally.

HERE IS CHRISTMAS



THE LAST NOEL




OH HOLY NIGHT





No comments:

Post a Comment

HOBBY OR ADDICTION?

HOBBY OR ADDICTION?