Thursday, November 1, 2012

RUMOR HAS IT

I know that band reunions never really capture the magic of their heyday, and I don't know that even had they stayed together, Graham Parker and the Rumour would have even been able to touch their masterpiece Squeezing Out Sparks.



But I am still looking forward to the GP/Rumour reunion disc coming on November 19.

Alright, so what hair he's got left is grayer. Same with me! And I'm sure he's not quite as angry as he used to be, but I still can hardly wait!

He's getting a new album in with his old backing band just before the end of the world on December 22.



You downloaders can get the single from iTunes, but I'm gonna wait for the album. And I'm getting it old school- on vinyl!

LONG EMOTIONAL RIDE

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOBBY OR ADDICTION?

HOBBY OR ADDICTION?