Monday, December 29, 2014

WINTER WONDERLAND

Continuing my trip through my Christmas CD collection, right up to the feast of the Epiphany on January 6.

Paul Carrack has had a career in rock spanning five decades. First gaining fame as vocalist for Ace, Carrack's incredible voice has fronted Roxy Music, Mike & The Mechanics, and Squeeze.


One of the most acclaimed voices in rock music, Carrack has also released seventeen solo albums, one of which, Winter Wonderland, was a-you guessed it-Christmas album.


HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY 
LITTLE CHRISTMAS
WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD



WHITE CHRISTMAS 








2 comments:

  1. Paul Carrack has a Christmas album? That's awesome. I've always been a big fan of Mike + The Mechanics (well... the old stuff, the new formation not so much - R.I.P. Paul Young).

    I'm not so much of a traditional Christmas music guy, but this DOES make me want to dig up those old albums.

    ReplyDelete

HOBBY OR ADDICTION?

HOBBY OR ADDICTION?